Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving Update

We had a very nice long weekend. I came down with some ickyness and so was forced to relax for a few days. Much needed and I should try it more often. I did cook a traditional dinner and we've been enjoying a lot of leftovers. Nattie continues to gobble, blurt out "turkey turkey lurkey" and request another turkey party. I think she just likes to eat homemade whipped cream :) By Sunday I was ready to start putting up Christmas decorations but the weather didn't cooperate so only parts of the inside look festive. Hopefully we'll get the outside and the rest of the inside done next weekend so that Nattie will stop asking why our neighbors have such pretty houses compared to ours.

Baby Webster decided this weekend would be a good time to demonstrate its mover/shaker capabilities. I had long stretches of pops, wiggles, and flutters. I love this stage!

1 comment:

Amy said...

YAY for pops, wiggles, and flutters! Can't wait to see you in all your preggie glory!