Okay, alright, I know...its approximately 60 days until I am able to....
- Meet Patrick :)
- Point my toes without having a leg/foot cramp.
- Breathe Deeply
- Bend to pick something up w/out involuntarily grunting
- Eat cold lunch meat, sushi, soft serve ice cream, wine & caffeinated coffee
- Weigh less than James
- Walk without waddling
- Carry Nattie for more than 5 minutes
- Sit in a jacuzzi tub
- Go pee fewer than 20 times a day
- Not drop every other thing I pick up
- Wear something with a waist (okay - that might be more than 60 days!)
- Stop answering "the questions" that everyone asks but never remembers the answers to
- Stop listening to comments about my body
- Stop having complete strangers ask me really personal questions like "how much weight have you gained?
60 DAYS UNTIL MY DUE DATE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow...only 60 days! How time flies! Is there any chance that we'll get another glimpse of your baby bump before Patrick makes his grand entrance? :)
Post a Comment