Monday, February 23, 2009

Feeling accomplished & physically broken!

It's been a few days since my last update. Work is too busy for my liking and is preventing me from doing much besides work while I'm here...can you imagine?? :) Last week we had a few testy days w/ Nattie. Conclusion by daycare staff is that she's bored. I don't know why this came as a surprise since she always does this a few months in advance of when she should switch classrooms at school. Thankfully, this time her move is scheduled 2 months early and she only has to wait 3 weeks to have her mind blown by full time preschool. Apparently she & her girlfriends have been misbehaving during structured activity time - not listening or following directions - and who, you might ask, is the ringleader in all this bad behavior? Why, its Miss Natalie. Apparently she has a little group of lemmings that think she's fabulous and are willing to sully their good daily reports over following her lead. We are in so much trouble. These are 2yo we're talking about friends - not highschoolers.....

This weekend has wrecked me physically and left me feeling more peaceful about the state of my house. Things had just gotten dirty. Between my total lack of energy and Jame's classes we'd let it go longer than we should have. Well, we fixed it. Jame got the vacuuming (sp??) done and the kitchen cleaned. We got our bonus room cleaned out and put back together as the spare room. I bought a steam mop and our floors are finally really clean. Bathrooms are done. Things are picked up. Whew! The upshot is that I don't hate looking at my house anymore. The downside is that accomplishing these things also resulted in two little spurts of contractions. And since those hurt, and should be avoided for another 8 weeks, I guess I'm going to have to learn (again!) to pace myself for pregnancy capabilities. Thankfully I have a chiro appt this morning. I'll have to listen to his lecture but I'll feel better afterward.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Haa Haa - I hate to agree with you but it sure does sound like you're screwed. That Natalie is just too smart for her own good! I can totally see that little clique of two year olds too...ruling the room a la "Bring it On".

Sorry you aren't feeling well. Rest up and hopfully everything will calm down. Cook Patrick cook!!