skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Our beautiful girl!
I can't remember if I updated but the children's photog was back at the daycare last week and I had every finger & toe x'd that Nattie would cooperate. We haven't been able to get her to sit for a portrait since she was 6m old. The last go-round was a decided victory for her when she absolutely refused to even sit in front of the camera. This time around I started talking it up early. Her teachers were priming her. I let her help me pick out her outfit and decide how to do her hair. I was so hopeful! And in advance of everyone asking...yes, I do plan on ordering a ton of these so if you want one let me know.
And its all paid off! Please see below for beautiful Nattie.
1 comment:
Wow! Great pictures, I want a 5x7 please. :) Great job, I'd say the talking it up and helping her pick the outfit worked!
Love, Auntie Jess
Post a Comment