39w appt & meaningless stats....
My weight is stable, Patrick sounded good, BP is still good, I'm measuring fine. Uncomfortable as all hell and sick of going pee. I agreed to have my cervix checked and it turns out I am 3cm dilated, 90% effaced and at 0 station. The downside is that none of this means anything as far as when labor will start. The upside is that when labor does start there will be less of it to do. I had one incident where I had an insane urge to clean the bathrooms at 3am over the w/e but otherwise am feeling pretty stable. I suspect labor is still a week away.
The weekend....
I would like to send a huge THANK YOU out to my fabulous husband for this weekend. On Saturday he took Nattie out to run an errand and for lunch. Then she napped and then he took her out again for a bike ride. I cannot express how nice it was to just chill. He also cleaned the bathrooms (note my mention of my insane urge at 3am) and got the house straightened, did a bunch of classwork and was awfully nice to me too boot. Sunday he & Nattie went for another long bike ride and I had more time to get some things done at a reasonable pace rather than at breakneck speed in between reminders not to color on carpet or eat playdoh.
Nattie has finally figured out that peddling her trike is easier than pushing it around and letting the pedals bang off her shins. We're planning to get her a bike for her bday so this is a big step. She's very proud of herself.
And poor Jame is suffering miserably from his allergies. We finally closed the house up & turned the air on because the yellow coating of pollen everywhere negating anything nice about the weather for him. Thankfully Nattie doesn't seem to be having any problems right now.
Thats it from here. I think. Oh...my last day of work is Friday. I am so glad I will only wake to my stupid alarm clock 4 more times between now & late July!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jame is definitely a keeper. ;)
Post a Comment