Thursday, May 21, 2009

3 year well visit

Nattie had her well visit this morning. She did okay except for the scale/height measurement. I wound up having to be weighed while I held her and then alone...and by the time we came to that realization there was a line of nurses and kids behind me. So, with a full audience I put my 3w post partum self on the scale twice. sigh....

Anyway, Miss Nattie is 27.5lbs and 36" tall. She's very healthy and had a nice conversation w/ our pedi about her new big sister self and also the pedi's daughter who took Nattie's place in the toddler room at daycare. Kind of a fun coincidence that the kiddo's know eachother :)

From my perspective I'm absolutely thrilled that Nattie managed to gain 2lbs in the last year (even if I did stuff her w/ cupcakes over the weekend and 2 pieces of banana bread this morning)! I know she's healthy but with all those ribs so visible it makes me nervous that someone will question whether or not we're feeding her...or trying to since she seems content to live on air.

No comments: