I can't believe she's 3!
3 years ago, right now, I had a tiny(ish) brand new baby who was 6 hours old. Today I have a mini-James with a spicy personality who figured out how to ride her bike in 30 seconds flat this morning. Where has the time gone?
Yesterday we had a birthday party here at the house with a few friends and it turned out great. It was 85, sunny and very humid so the kids all splashed in the pool and ran thru Nattie's brand new water toy (the name, which is clever, escapes me right now). There were cupcakes and ice cream and all the gifts were opened in about 2 minutes by all 4 kids since Nattie let them all share in the experience. Patrick was awake and grouchy thru most of the party but slept soundly thru the mayhem of gift opening.
Today we saved the last gift for her actual birthday and she opened up her bike around 7am. Poor kiddo has a rotten cold but it didn't slow her down much. She's been riding laps around the house all day. We'd have let her outside but its been raining.
pictures and a video to come....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sounds awesome! You are SuperMom to get a party together with a wee one in tow...
I had to laugh at the "spicy" description. That's what the ladies call G at her school! Oh boy!
Can't wait for that video!
Glad the party went so well. I can't wait to see the pictures and video. Wish I were there.
Hugs,
Auntie Jess :)
Post a Comment