I dropped Patrick off at daycare this morning. I did manage not to cry until I was safely in my car alone. I hate crying.
I've gotten my first update that he took his bottle like a champ...all snuggled in with Jenelle...and I will pick him up in 2 hours to complete his first day.
Its good that I did this. It took a long time to get him situated this morning and I won't have that time next week when I have to be at work on time.
I think this would be easier if I wasn't such a control freak. If there was any belief in my mind that anyone could do this as well as I do life would be such a smooth ride :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Aw man! And here I was hoping it would be easier with the second one!
I can't believe it's time to go back to work already. The upside is I'll have you on email again, the downside is no 3:30 daily chats...or did you rearrange your work schedule to fit me in? : )
Post a Comment