I'm not even going to try to catch this all up. its beyond me at this point so here's the latest!
Patrick - doing better with bottles and finally transitioned to his crib. He's doing great and smiling a lot and definitely smitten with his big sis!
Nattie - 3. definitely 3. She is so 3. Can it really be another 10 months until she turns 4?
Me - I feel like I've finally got this thing worked into a decent routine. Patrick goes to bed at 7 with Nattie and is taking longer naps. I'm getting things done around the house. Know what that means? its time to go back to work :)
Jame - midway thru another round of classes already! did I mention he got 2 more A's in his last round?
Family & holiday. We had a nice trip to the zoo for the 4th of July. :)
Pictures from our vacation to Cape May will be posted soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment