We traded in our clunker for a new car. The truck had more problems then we could shake a stick at and was borderline dangerous and this was definitely a lifetime opportunity to get $4500 for that POS. So, its done. Gone. Adios truck. Hola Toyota Camry. Its a lovely car and while I did not win the battle to pay cash we at least got a 0% finance deal and I plan to pay the thing off with our next tax return. What Jame does not understand is that I need another monthly bill like I need a hole in my head. And on a more sentimental note....there goes another piece of my Dad. If he were still alive there is no way he'd still be driving that truck. But it was his, and now its gone....another thing. sigh.
I ripped my garden out. Ticked me right off that I had to do it but there was really no other choice. Ever since I went back to work I've had 0 time for it and it showed. I had gone out yesterday afternoon (the first day below 90* in a few weeks) to straighten things out and realized it was too far gone. Not to mention, after the discovery of the black widow I'm freaked out about spiders. So, adios garden. I'm hoping to plant some garlic and onion this fall and maybe next summer there will be more time for my 1 remaining hobby. I can't believe I now have 0 hobbies. Jeezum.
And today Patrick had his first taste of formula. He got a half & half bottle for lunch about an hour ago. According to Jenelle he drank it right down without noticing it might've tasted different and at last check most of it was still in his tiny refluxing stomach. Hopefully it will pass thru his sensitive little system w/out incident and I can feel comfortable weaning him in another couple of months. If not I'll contemplate poking my eyes out and then get over it and resign myself to pumping for the next 8 months.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment