Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I've got a hobby dammit! (or damnit!)

So, for awhile there things got pretty crazy. After neglecting my garden to the point of having to rip it out w/ 3 months left in the season I got super upset about not having a single hobby. Thanks to Amy for the inspiration and the encouragement toward picking crochet back up. I completed my first project last night!

I even got Nattie to stop "shakin' her booty" for about 5 seconds this morning to take a picture. She was irritated about having to stay still, hence the forced smile.

and yeah....I realize this would be cuter over a long sleeved white shirt. But you're all going to need to use your imagination because it was 6am!


Not bad a'tall for a first try!


3 comments:

scrapvt said...

Beautiful! Congrats, you did a fabulous job, it very cute.

Can you make me some slippers? ;)

Love you.

Amy said...

Sweet! Good work!
How in the WORLD do you go about making something so fabulous after not doing crochet for awhile!? You are the inspiration my dear! : )

Ms Muffin said...

Wow, this is so cute!
(Thanks for stopping by at my blog btw!)
Did you use a pattern for this? Really gorgeous!