Sunday, September 27, 2009

Project Number 2 - Complete

And successful in my opinion. I think based on Bunky's pace of lengthwise growth that it will fit for about 24 hours but I'm still really proud of it.

Nattie has decided she wants one too so I've got to figure out how to make this into a size 3. Hopefully it won't rattle my brain too much.

Today Nattie & I went to Michaels together to pick out the buttons for Patrick's sweater and for her buttons to go on her future matching sweater. She also picked out her yarn. A really pretty fushia and deep purple for the trim.

I think I will make them both matching hats too...just for fun :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Seriously - you're killing me here...I have an idea though - instead of jumping from itty bitty baby to "giant" size 3 - you could try a smaller jumpt to say, maybe 12 months - I could give you a reference someone willing to test it out... : )

SO CUTE!!! You are the master! Kneel and bow, kneel and bow!! : )

scrapvt said...

Very cute, can't wait to see pictures of it on him. I'm sure Nattie's will be a success also, sounds very pretty already. :) Good luck.