Monday, October 12, 2009

CONGRATULATIONS JAMES!

Saturday afternoon James completed all his required course work to complete his Associates degree. He says it still doesn't feel real but after 2 years of non-stop classes I suspect it will feel more real when he doesn't have a new class start today.

We gave him a card to thank and congratulate him for his hard work and accomplishment and treated him to a Sunday afternoon of snacking, baseball and football.

Natalie drew him a rainbow and Patrick didn't throw up on him at all :)

He has obviously born the brunt of this work but our family has sacrificed a lot to support him in this. So, while I would like to focus on his accomplishment I'd like to give us all a big group hug for being so absolutely fabulous together!

1 comment:

scrapvt said...

Yea! Great job to James and hug to you all, I know it hasn't been easy. Keep up the good work, but not until January. ;)

Love & Hugs.