Patrick is 5 months and 7 days old and has NEVER slept thru the night. In fact I don't think he's ever slept for more than 4.5 hours at a stretch. I'm cooked! Over the weekend he was up every 45ish minutes from midnight on...all three nights.
I'm done. Tonight Patrick will being learning how to self-soothe. If he can find and reinsert his binky then thats beautiful...if he can't he needs to figure out how to go back to sleep. Farting at 3am does not constitute screaming loud enough to bring Mommy into the room.
So, its CIO or bust. I'm going to set our video monitor up this evening and if he isn't wedged half out of his crib or covered in vomit he's going to have to work it out on his own...because Mommy is alone, tired and working full time...and enough is enough is enough is enough.
So there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I don't blame you for doing CIO. I hope it went well and Patrick gets the idea very quickly! It sounds like mommy needs a break!
Wow, good luck. I'll be thinking of you and hoping it works out quickly.
:)
Post a Comment