Patrick learned how to crawl yesterday!!!
I had a friend ask recently if all the milestones were as exciting w/ the second child as they are with the first and I can answer that with a resounding YES!
Nattie & I went to his classroom to pick him up and I could tell that Jenelle had something going on because she was acting odd. I was milling around picking up Bunky's bag and bottles and such and holding him while I was doing it. Jenelle finally came over to me and took him out of my arms & put him on the floor and then we all cheered him on while he did his thing! So cute! We tried to get video but he was beat tired last night and not in the mood to perform so it'll have to wait a bit.
Yay Paddy Cakes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment