I had a great time w/ this revamp! Crazy as this sounds I'm still feeling like I want to change things again. I think I may start another blog just so that I can redo and redo and redo until I lose the initiative or finally get it "just so" and this blog will remain for our tales and my musings.
So, I pulled the blog template from Yummy Lolly and then abused the heck of out picnik by arranging and rearranging and completely doing and undoing the graphics included in the blog template. I had a blast. I made the description buttons, and all the other page elements have received a little bit of my creative "enhancement". Fun!
Now, back to work!
Friday, February 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ooooooooooo I like this! I am gonna have to dabble into the button thingies. Good job!
Post a Comment