Thursday, February 4, 2010

couple o' things

Its supposed to snow again tomorrow. Messy snow but I'll take it. :) The Govenor has already declared a state of emergency. As my young friends on FB would 'say' SMH (shaking my head).

And... I started a new crochet project last night. Then I unraveled it and started again. And again. Here's what I'm tring to make. Its called Nordstrom's Hobo Bag. I'm currently using a yarn that is a similar deep red but if I continue to unravel and start over I'll wreck the yarn and will start over with a new color. We'll see how it comes out.




2 comments:

scrapvt said...

Very cute. Grammie LeClair taught me how to crochet, but I can't remember how now. Good luck with your project, I'm sure it will be great!

Kelli said...

Super cute! I love it !!! Once you make one for yourself then you can make one for me to purchase !! ;o)