A very dear Forever Friend had her 2nd baby on the 11th and I immediately got to work making goodies :) I think the sweater/hat set is insanely cute and was thrilled to give it as a gift. Natalie rightfully decided that Big Sister Gianna should get a gift too so she picked her out a princess sippy cup and a singing Happy Birthday card. I thought it was hilarious and an insanely sweet gesture on Natalie's part. Here's a link to
Amy's blog in case anyone is interested in her musings and pictures of her insanely beautiful children.
And here is my handiwork...
I got the pattern for the sweater from
bella bambina and managed to confidently put my own twist on it. The hat is thanks to
String Theories and Other Whimsy and once again I put my own twist on to make it teensy and matching to the sweater.
The pattern for this came from
Vallie's Kids and once again I messed around a bit to put the butterfly in the back and the scallop on the edge to ensure that no one would look at Sara in this yellow hat and wonder if she was a boy :)
It has been a busy week!
3 comments:
Great job on the sweater and cape.
Kelly
The picture of the sweater and cap don't do it justice at all b/c they are both AMAZINGLY PERFECTLY BEAUTIFUL! I'm hoping to get up the ambition to do a little modeling shoot tomorrow and will post the pictures. Thanks again for all the goodies! : )
Aw! That's adorable! I love them! Some talent you have, girl!
Rachelle
Post a Comment