It goes without saying that Natalie is very bossy! Lately she's taken to telling me to go to bed. I've been able to tell her no without much of an explanation (which, knowing Natalie, is pretty impressive) for about a week. Last night that all ended with this conversation during our post-story snuggle....
Kate: *yawning* it's been a long day. I'm tired.
Natalie: I'm tired too
K: Okay, let's do hugs and kisses and then you need to go to sleep.
N: Are you going to bed?
K: No, I'm going to go downstairs and eat dinner and talk to Daddy.
N: But you said you were tired.
K: I am, but it's not my bedtime.
N: You always tell me that I need to go to bed when I'm tired.
K: Yes, that's true.
N: Well, why don't you go to bed when you're tired?
K: Because I still have things to do.
N: That's why you're so grumpy in the morning! You need to go to bed so you are nicer to me & Paddy when we wake up.
Awesome.... she's right, and she figured me out and she made me feel like crap all in one conversation. She is my tiny mother.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
LMAO! That's soooooooo Nattie! ;) Now go to bed and be nice to everyone :p
Post a Comment