Thursday, March 11, 2010

Homesick!

I've been funkish lately.  Soon enough I'll snap out of it but I think its all relating back to the 3rd anniversary of moving to VA.  I can't believe we've been in Richmond for 3 years this month.  Anyway, I'm not sure if this makes it better or worse but I've been looking at pictures of Burlington and Bristol and figured I'd share because some of them are so pretty!  And maybe if I pop back to this post now and then I won't feel so far away.




2 of my favorite people in 1 of my favorite places!


The Waterfront - nuff said!

Main St., Bristol.  Hello Cubbers - home of the Rajun Cajun sandwich!  Drool!

Bristol Falls - My favorite swimming hole!

Chuch St...I miss you, I miss your good food and fun sites and incredible people watching.

Best proposal location ever!  Right at the tippy top!

1 comment:

Allison @ House of Hepworths said...

Thank you so so so much for visiting my blog and posting comments!! I really appreciate it!!

I know how you feel about being homesick. I've lived away from my family for 4 years and I miss them so much!

Allison