Here is the before picture for the veggie garden section of the lawn...
And here is the new plan (still be approved by the hubby) that I came up with today for how I'd like to revamp that corner of the yard.
And because I'm a lover of a good spreadsheet I did it all in Excel :)
As you can see the veggie garden will be contained behind some kind of wood rails and the herbs will continue the same way. But, the veggie's will not extend into the yard anymore, there will be stepping stones added and flower beds beautify the whole scheme :) Now, I need to do a little recon so I can figure out a budget and put on my sweetest smile to convince Jame to help with the heavy lifting!!
Ps...I know I wasn't going to post anything else today but this is important ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Can't wait to see it when it's all done. Good luck. :)
Oh! I'll be excited to follow your garden progress! We're in the process of building a house so I'll have my first mini-garden this year and a full-fledged one next summer.
Post a Comment