I can breathe. After 16 hours in the car and the bike accident my back wasn't feeling too hot. My solution was to ignore it for a few more days and spend 8ish hours doing hard labor in the backyard/garden on Sunday :) Okay, perhaps not the most counterproductive thing I could've done, but close. So, by the time I got to my regularly scheduled chiro appt today I felt pretty broken. In a constant state of moderate discomfort (not labor pains or anything crazy but my back was definitely making its presence known) and was having trouble taking a deep breath.
Thank you Dr. Luke for fixing me right up! The good points to all of this include the deep breathing I am capable of, and the zippy feeling in my head and the right side of my mid back. A pleasant little warm buzziness. The downside is also that pleasant warm buzziness making complex financial analysis a little tricky.
Now, to find a way to hide the giant road rash on my calf/shin so I can wear a skirt again....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment