Friday, April 16, 2010

New Friend Friday again :)

I love this day because it has led me to some blogs that I really enjoy.  For all those that visit today I would love to hear any stories or comments about your favorite thing about Spring!

Mine is bare feet!  I love putting my feet onto the cool ground and feeling the new grass, into my flip flops for the first time in months, no slippers needed!  Oh, and that first Oooh La Lah pedicure :)

The Girl Creative


Photobucket

3 comments:

Lisa said...

popping in from New Friend Friday...my favorite thing about spring (there are SO many to pick from) is opening windows. I love the fresh air and the sound of birds chirping.

Anonymous said...

I'm your newest follower from New Friend Friday at The Girl Creative. I love you blog. Can't wait to read more.

-K
http://mypottyseat.blogspot.com/

pracheesworld said...

The smell of air, short sleeve shirts, no jackets, and no snow! :))