Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Photo Challenge Wednesday :)

Just another classic of Miss Nat.  I took this one in Hilton Head a few weeks back and have been playing a bit with the exposure.  In the original she was in color and her lips were blue.  I think I've managed to mask that frozen hue with this black and white.  Enjoy :)

the long road

We snapped this picture of "The Old Lady" last spring. I have no idea how it was that we caught her in mid-lick but this is classic.

BWS tips button

13 comments:

Yellow House said...

I love the grey snout. :) What a sweet, sweet dog! Thanks so much for playing along!!

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Love the little girl photo! So adorable. Good idea to use B & W to mask the frozen look. :)


-heather (now following you too)

Thanks for stopping over!

Formerly known as Frau said...

Great photo she looks warm in the B&W no blue lips!

Christy said...

very cute photos! I like them both!

Lakeshore Cottage Living said...

Hilton Head...sounds wonderful! What a cute picture.

Kelli said...

Fabulous photos!! And fabulous photographer!!! ;o)

Amanda Tempel said...

Hey there!

I'm a new follower from Tuesday Tag Along. I hope you'll stop by and follow me too :)

Oh and btw, The doggie picture is so cute, that is funny you caught her "mid lick"

http://mylifewithratsandmore.blogspot.com

Donna said...

Blue lips? Was the water THAT cold? ;)

Cute pic!

Donna
Our Blog: Double Happiness!

Rima said...

I love the inner tube pic!

Sixty-Fifth Avenue said...

Great pictures! Your little one is adorable.
Thanks for stopping by and the sweet comment!! Im your new follower.
Londen

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Love the mid-lick photo!
-chelsey

Cheryl said...

Love how you got rid of the blue-lipped look. She looks so happy and not cold at all. Poor old puppy is as cute as a button.

Half Gaelic, Half Garlic! said...

So super cute!! I love her little tootsies up in the air:)