Yesterday Nat was on a roll...here's some of the good stuff!
Leaving preschool...
Nat: D kicked me twice today. Hard!
Kate: Did you kick him back? (what we've resorted to at this stage of the bullying...awesome parenting...)
N: No, I didn't.
K: (more awesome parenting) Well, I think you should. Hard! I don't think he's going to leave you alone otherwise.
N: That's okay, Mommy. My friends and I put him in Jail where he belongs!
K: *laughing too hard to respond*
In the car going home...
Nat: Mommy, I don't think you're doing a very good job with dinner.
Kate: Why?
N: Well, how old are you?
K: I'm 34.
N: Well, exactly! If you did a better job with dinner you'd be much bigger.
K: I think I do a good job with dinner. I always eat my vegetables and I stop when I'm full.
N: Well (she loves this word), you're not as big as Daddy and he does a REALLY good job with his dinner!
K: Daddy is older than me.
N: Well, you should eat more. Then when you're his age you can be the same size.
K: I'm pretty sure that I'm done growing.
N: That's because you don't eat enough.
Seriously...is she my mother? How the heck did I have that conversation with my incredibly petite, 30lb, 4 year old? I'm in so much trouble!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
LMAO! But I can totally see Nat doing that...
What a funny, sweet litte girl! Thanks for stopping by my blog and following. I am excited for you to join in some photo challenge fun!
Post a Comment