I am going to try tilling the soil nightly this week. Following the turning of of the earth I'll hose it down with a solution of 1 part castille soap, 1 part dawn and 2 parts water. If it looks improved next weekend I'm going to try some fall plantings of spinach, peas & broccoli. We'll see. I am so damn frustrated right now!
Monday, August 23, 2010
Bugs 1 - Organic Garden 0
Damnit Damnit Damnit! I ripped my garden out early yesterday. Again. Last year I managed to let it get way out of control because I was a teensy bit busy with Patrick. This year the bugs beat me. I don't have the heart to post a picture of the bare earth that is left so I will post pictures of the evil beasties that forced me to rip it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
BOOOOOO! I'm so sorry that these nasty bugs got to your beautiful garden. I hope the solution works and you get a ton of fall plantings!
Post a Comment