Nat has never been a big climber...that has always been Paddy's territory. You can imagine I was a little surprised when she started to show inclination to scale trees and my dismay when she decided to transfer her skills to our 6' high privacy fence in the backyard. More concerning....how long before she shows Paddy how to do it?...or he chases her up? scary stuff!
And for the record...I lived in trees as a child. So, this little apple apparently didn't fall too far from her Mom's tree ;)
One last thing - I seem to be without my camera at all times these days. However, I am almost never w/out my phone. So, another apology to you all for the quality of the photos.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I remember climbing a few trees with James and Randy in my day. She looks so proud of herself, very cute. Keepers most definitely. :)
Post a Comment