I know I keep saying that I'm going to do better at posting - and I do mean it despite the statement developing into another empty promise. I have a moment today and here's the most fabulous thing!
Natalie has figured out how to tie her own shoes :)
the reason why this is more momentous that all other kids learning to tie their own shoes (c'mon, give me a moment of total parental bragginess) is because she had 2 right handed parents fumbling their way thru teacher her left-handed self to tie!
And - just one more thing... I recently had a Parent Teacher Conference and mentioned that we'd been working on this and could it be promoted at school and blah blah and her teacher told me she was too young to figure it out.
Take that!
:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Yea! Nattie, great job. Luke still hasn't figured it out, and AJ hates tie shoes. Go figure! ;-)
Tell her I said awesome job!
Post a Comment