Thursday, January 6, 2011

More Snow!

And you all know how much I love the white stuff :)  This was special snow, however.  Really, really special snow.  It came on Christmas day and all night and we got to play in it all Christmas afternoon and the day after.  By the end of it all we had about 6" of lovely white fabulous snow :)

I realize the pictures aren't great but I got a few and then ran off to play myself.

And can I just send out a quick :-P to all the naysayers....  I am really glad I bought snowpants and good mittens and hats for my kids.  I don't care if they only use them a few times.  They are worth those hours of good fun outside.






1 comment:

scrapvt said...

Love the pictures, looks like fun. Sure wish you were here to play in the snow with us.

love ya.