

Saturday we headed to NJ for a visit w/ Les & family but it didn't work out as planned when half of the house came down w/ some serious ick that wound up causing us to leave early. Very disappointing but there wasn't much to be done. I escaped completely and am so glad, but poor Jame has just recovered after 4 days of no fun at all.
On Tuesday I dropped Nattie at daycare (per her request believe it or not) and went to the outlets to buy some things for Baby W....who isn't baby W anymore :) So, I'd like to announce that we've decided on Patrick Dawson Webster (!!!) as his name. I finished painting his room and have been organizing LOTS of stuff and I'm starting to feel like we might actually be prepared when this pregnancy comes to an end.
There were no festivities for NYE since Jame has been so sick and I'm always ready for sleep by 7pm these days. We are thinking about going out for a nice family dinner tomorrow to welcome 2009! I cannot believe its a new year already...where has the time gone? I am so thankful for so many things in '08 and am truly hopeful that '09 will bring more health & happiness (and perhaps the recovery of some wealth)!
Today we got our house back together and it looks so empty after all our decorations came down. I am always sad when the holidays come to and end but I suppose they're only special because they come once a year.
And tomorrow Jame & I are going to go be good, responsible adults and get ourselves some adequate life insurance. When did we get so grown up? Thats about all our news from VA. I'll surely be better about these updates once I'm back at work (sigh) on Monday and trapped in front of a computer all day long.
Happy 2009 and best wishes to all our friends & family! We are so thankful for you!


1 comment:
Natalie looks like she had a blast! And I love the name for the new little nugget...YAY Patrick!
Post a Comment