Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Garden dreaming....

I just realized that for the 2nd time I'll be trying to put in a garden 3 weeks before having baby. And I'm sad to think that this time around my dear friends Amy & Deidra will not be around to help me. I've wrapped up the month at work I think I will spend the afternoon surfing the web to find new goodies to grow & try this year. Plus, its lousy outside so looking at pictures of pretty green plants is bound to cheer me up.

I was thinking that Nattie & I might tear up a tiny bit of yard & put in a butterfly or hummingbird garden for her. She loves flowers and bugs and birds so it is likely to be a hit and keep her attention for at least 10 minutes out of the day. And she does LOVE to help water so that can be her little project.

I am sitting her chuckling to myself because if Jame could see inside my head right now his first thought would likely be a very sarcastic "...how much of this do I have to help with?!?!"

1 comment:

scrapvt said...

I wish we could plant a garden soon, it is currently snowing like a banshee! We're supposed to get 6-16 inches, which I'll believe when I see it. I bet the garden for Nattie would be a big hit, sounds like fun for all of you and think of the pictures you'll get.

I'm looking forward to visiting more and more, as this winter drags on. :)

Love, Auntie Jess :)