Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Back by popular demand....

Disclaimer....there is a 27 week preggo picture below. Due to frequent harassment from lots of different people I've decided that a shot of Patrick & I might not be the worst thing ever posted on the internet. :) So, once you're done 'admiring' the two of us scroll down to see the current cutie in the family. And please, if you have any honest opinions about how I look don't share them....I only want to hear lies about how fabulous I am and how I've got that amazing glow...oh, and that I look positively teensy!
Here is a great shot of Nattie - this is a true window into her energy and personality.

and sneaking over to a 'no' object to see if anyone is paying attention.


2 comments:

scrapvt said...

Great picture! You look pregnant, nothing wrong with that, and some day you'll be glad you have pg pictures and be glad you aren't anymore. ;)

Love the picture of Nattie, it is so funny! And so Nattie! :) Thanks for sharing the pictures, you truly do look GREAT!

Love, Auntie Jess :)

Amy said...

Haa Haa - you look great - REALLY! And Nattie has that same look of mischief that I've seen in your face a time or two... : ) Thanks for the pictures! Can't wait to see you!