Nattie is doing great w/ her transition to preschool. She has been spending a select amt of time there daily and is definitely happy to share all the stories and adventures with us. I hear a lot of it, stream of conciousness style, on our drive home. She talks so fast anymore that I think I understand about half of it. Last night she announced at bedtime that she would share her blankie with me...because "Sharing is caring, Mommy!" I wonder what other interesting little phrases will come with the preschool transition. I suppressed a laugh at how hokey it sounded and admitted that I loved sharing blankie with her!
Entering the home stretch.... My 3rd trimester started on Wednesday so that is exciting. And yesterday I realized that we've made it to double digits. Only 97 days left until my due date. Guess its time to start a to-do list so that nothing important is forgotten as I slowly lose my mind.
Its been a very busy week so hopefully the weekend will bring some relaxation. No plans yet which sounds like heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment