Yesterday I met with the Director & Asst Director of Nattie's daycare about her transition to preschool (conveniently offered by the daycare). Jame & I had both spaced that her birthday might not be the best time to do that based on all the changes from Patrick's arrival. Their feeling was that she's good to go in March with a couple of her older friends and so they're starting her transition today. The plan is to let her spend 1-1.5 hours a day with various teachers & rooms to see how she does and where she feels most comfy. I'm nervous for her and am not quite ready for my baby to be in preschool but I know she'll love it! I'll be very curious to hear her version of her time spent in the "big kid" classrooms today as well as what her current teachers have to say. How is it possible that she's ready for this? Where has the time gone? And since I'm hormonal I'm going to stop thinking about it before I start crying at work..... Ah the joys of motherhood/distraction/pregnancy/insanity/exhaustion.
Patrick's latest development is that he's had the hiccups since lunch. Now that is a strange feeling! I'd really like to tell him that if he holds his breath and drinks water very fast he might get rid of them and save his Mommy from total distraction.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats, Nattie! Wonderful news, I know she will love it and do very well. Hope Patrick's hiccups don't last very long. :)
Auntie Jess :)
Post a Comment