
And a few other updates.....
I had my 28w OB appt yesterday. Patrick & I are both doing well. I scheduled my last couple of appts...I can't believe that either. This is going by so fast compared to last time around. So, if Patrick shows up around 40w (which he'd better!) and we both stay healthy (which we'd better!) then I only have to get on that awful scale 5 more times. Yay! I got some very reassuring information about not having to share a room after delivery and got to listen to that lovely heartbeat again. I think my OB rocks. She is about my age, has 3 kids, curses like a truck driver and doesn't take the doppler away as soon as we determine that the heart is still beating. She talks to Patrick for a bit and lets me listen. I like it! I also did the awful (gag gag gag) glucose test. Fingers x'd that I pass and do not have to burp the awful orange evil drink for the 3 hour test.
Further evidence that my mind is seeping out my ears while I sleep on my side (like a good li'l pregger)....yesterday morning I headed out to the car with my slippers on. Nattie pointed out to me that I should probably wear shoes. Now, thats not sooooo bad in itself...but this is the 3rd time that has happened in the last few weeks. sigh....
Lastly...I think...note lost mind comments... I started digging around in a closet over the weekend and found the bouncy seat. Nattie loved that thing and we loved it too when she just wouldn't sleep anywhere else. Over the weekend she crawled into it with her blankie, turned on the vibrate and declared that she was going to start napping there. I promise to get a picture of this if it happens again. It looks so funny to have this 3' tall kid snuggled up in an infant sized bouncy. thankfully she's still under the weight limit (insane as that is!) so we don't have to worry about her breaking it. Not so good...she's still under the weight limit so we might have to worry about her ability to share it when Patrick arrives :)
Oh....Jame has started another round of classes. Major pats on back for his determination and continued ability to stay focused and get A's!!!


1 comment:
Oh, my god! I love the slippers, that is so funny. Remember it won't last forever. ;) Congrats, on the snow, you can come have some of ours, but I hope you had fun in it. Can't wait to see the bouncy seat picture, that is so cute. Glad you and Patrick are well, and can't wait to meet and greet him and see all of you.
Love, Auntie Jess :)
Post a Comment