Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Stuff....

Fun for Patrick...

What I believe are his first gifts showed up in the mail on Monday :) Thank you Nanna for the onesies, overalls, sleeper & adorable shoes. Here are the shoes....so cute! Yesterday some pj's I ordered for him came too. I will still need some stuff but we're filling in gaps and I'm having a great time with Natalie who LOVES to open boxes and check out anything new.

Natalie also got a box from Nanna with 2 doggies, a duck and a very sweet card. She has named the dogs "little black dog" and "colors". And while we're on the topic of Nattie. Here is a quote from her info sheet from daycare yesterday... "Natalie's activities included snake-hunting in the desert, assembling a bus load of camel explorers, puppy dress-up and learning to tango." Sounds like so much fun I asked if I could go to school today. Apparently I can't because I have to go to work. Her words. Bummer!

My friend Lisa emailed me this picture today. Its from last summer but I thought it was a very sweet picture of my sweet girl!



No comments: