Happy First Day of Spring!!!!!
Where to begin... I've been working on a Competitve Grant Renewal and they are some complicated Sh!t. There are many parts, take lots of time and come complete w/ massive headaches and stress. So, thats my excuse for my lack of updating and I'm stickin' to it :)
I guess I'll start w/ last weekend.
1) Thank you Kathy Stevens for having twins last year and for being my friend and gaining my admission to the Mom's of Multiples (MOM's) indoor yardsale sneak preview on Friday night. You rock and I had a blast and it was fantastic to save so much money on cute baby clothes for N & P!
2) Thank you Leslie for being you and having Marley and for driving your fabulous selves to VA to spend the weekend with us! I had a great time, Nattie had a great time and it was so good of us to further reduce any potential drought conditions in VA :)
3) Thank you to James for being so fantastic and tolerating all of my excellent girl time for 2 weekends in a row.
Moving on to this week....
Very big stuff! Natalie is officially a preschooler. :) She has had a hard time being dropped off in the new room but has otherwise done very well. She has learned about problem solving, poison prevention and numerous other things. She has made a few new friends and seems to really like her teacher, Jelena. Our evenings have been a little rough when she finally lets her hair down and allows her mind to explode but that is to be expected. And after 1 whole day of being a 'big girl' Jame & I have noticed some crazy new stuff. I need to start writing a few things down because I always forget it soon after I witness it. But she's definitely maturing and it's bittersweet.
I became 34w pregnant and I finally figured out what to decorate Patrick's walls with! (pictures to follow when I get things all set up).
Nattie had her 2nd ear infection this week too. Another doozy. I felt so bad for her and she got to spend a day at home w/ Jame. We didn't feel right tossing her back into a new environment at school when she was clearly in pain.
I am sure there is plenty more that I'm forgetting but I do need to get back to that %$!$#%! grant.
Happy Spring and TGIF!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment