I just had my 32w appt update - which I guess could be my 33w appt update since it falls closer to 33w than 32...but only someone who is 8m preggo really gives a hoot about the difference between 32 & 33w so I guess the random reader can make their own mind up :)
Patrick was awake and bouncin' about. He's measuring just ahead of 33w and was head down for the appt....good boy Patrick! His heart beat sounded nice as always. The results of my glucose test were excellent so I guess I can keep eating my pasta & valentine's candy! My weight is really good (whew!) so I guess I can keep eating whatever I fancy....pasta & candy! My blood pressure was still on the very edge of low/normal. I go back for a recheck on 3/24.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good boy, Patrick! :) Glad you didn't have to retake the glucose test, yuck. Happy, you can keep eating the things you love most. ;) Maybe since he's tracking ahead, he'll be early, but not too early.
Love, Auntie Jess :)
Post a Comment