Thursday, April 9, 2009

Analogy for the current state of my job....

I keep trying to explain that I've been busy to the point of frantic at work. It finally dawned on me how I could explain this in a way to make people (or women at least) understand. I feel like every day of work, for the last 2-3w, has been as crazed as the night before you leave on vacation for a week....and you haven't packed yet. Ladies, you know exactly what feeling I'm talking about. Jame has never experienced this particular stress since his fabulous wife takes care of vacation planning...but he know the look in my eye when I get to this stage...and so has finally recognized why I'm so stressed & tired when I get home in the afternoon. He is a good egg. Got a backrub out of him last night!

1 comment:

scrapvt said...

I can so relate to that stressed out feeling. What a good egg, maybe he can talk to Tony and give him some pointers, I'd love a good backrub. ;) Take care of yourself, and all of you have a Happy Easter!

Love, Jess :)