Lately I feel like there is a ton of stuff to catch everyone up on but am so busy. Sorry these keep coming in installments.
Last night in the bathroom...
Me: Can you please finish brushing and pee pee. Its time for story.
Nattie: Don't leave me after story. I want to snuggle for, ummm, ummmm, 5 Minutes!
Me: Sounds good.
Nattie: Then you can go downstairs and shake your booty.
The best part of this is that the idea of me going downstairs to boogie down in the livingroom is hilarious on a good day....But yesterday I felt like hell on wheels and simply wanted to slip into a coma for a minimum of 10 hours! Shake my booty!? LMAO! Where does she come up with this stuff?
Easter.... Very quiet day. Nattie got her basket first thing and was very pleased w/ the chalk, play doh and choco bunny. She ate his ears off immediately :) The weather was gorgeous but chilly in the a.m. so we put off our backyard egg hunt til after nap. We did go to Lisa & Daniel's for a little while so the girls could run around. Nattie had a great time following the bunny trail in the backyard even though it took her a minute to realize she didn't need to open each egg and discover the treat before moving on.
Jame.... Another set of A's for his last classes. :)
38 weeks.... I remembered hating this part. I forgot how much. I will skip the vent and focus on the reality that I am not going to be less banged up, busy, sore or exhausted for having this pregnancy end. Perspective??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ah, but you are going to have a gorgeous baby boy to snuggle...and when he looks up into your eyes, he'll be able to see all the way to your heart...and that'll be enough to keep you going!
I can't wait!! : ) You will call once you get home and settled right? Of course you can call before then too but I'm sure you'll have other things to worry about! Love you and sending you "easy" labor dust... : )
Post a Comment