Did I mention that our TV finally broke last Thursday? Well, it did. So, on Saturday, after I finished errands and such Jame went to go get his new baby. Not Patrick of course, but the Sony Bravia 40" tv that the man has patiently waited on for a couple of years. :) I have pictures of he & Nattie enjoying the giant display but have been too lazy in the evenings to upload. I must also admit that I think its a pretty nice TV even if I'm not much for watching it. Something about life-sized people on the screen is pleasing :) Nattie loves it too (she loves anything new) and told all her preschool friends about her new giant TV yesterday.
The weather was pretty crappy so we stayed in most of the day and relaxed. Nattie & I colored Easter Eggs in the afternoon and we had Spaghetti dinner on Saturday since Easter was interrupting our normally scheduled pasta feast :) I finished my to-do list except for seeding my garden. Whew!
I promise, pictures will come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment