Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Ripping every last hair out of my head!

Warning....Mostly bad attitude, grouchy, nasty vent ahead!

All I want to do with my last month(ish) at work is get my crap together and surf the net. Sadly there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that this will happen. I'm grouchy about it. Actually, I'm fairly grouchy about most everything...but you'll have that when you've got a big ole baby head in your nether regions and it causes lightning bolts to come out your hoo ha whenever you move the wrong way, or the right way...or at all.

updates....

And I'm 36w pregnant. 1 week away from full term and probably a full month away from actually grunting the kiddo out. I have started to receive looks of sympathy from anyone who's ever done this before....

Sadly I also had my first experience w/ reflux after I behaved like a piggy so I guess I've hit that stage where I'm full even when I'm not full. Full of baby and not food.

Comments I would like to share because they irritated me....
-"OH MY GAWD! Are you absolutely sure your not due for another couple of weeks? You're HUGE!!" - Yes, I'm sure. I was there when I conceived and am fairly good at estimating 40 weeks from the start date.
-"You know babies always come when the Mom is finally ready!?" - If this statement were true half the babies would be born seriously premature and the other half would never arrive. Give me a break!
-"Do you have any idea how tired you look?" - the reason I look tired is because I am tired. I am very pregnant, working full time (like a maniac), I chase a nearly 3yo around, have a house to tend to and suffer from insomia. Perhaps its not suprising that I look tired.
-"Did you know you're limping?" - Yes, I had noticed. You would limp too if you attached 30lbs to the front of you, had a pelvis that had gone squirrely a few months back and had managed to screw up your knee....wait, don't forget that drilling sensation that occurs pretty much 24/7 in my hips. yep, I noticed I was limping.

Vent over.....

29 again :) I had a nice birthday. Saturday night Jame took me out to dinner at a restaurant in the city that we hadn't tried yet. It was yum - especially dessert - and we were both little piggies. Sunday the weather was just gorgeous and N & I took full advantage and spent a ton of time outside. I got burned and must remember to buy sunblock this week. I think Nattie got Jame's complexion (along w/ everything else) because she didn't even turn the teensiest bit pink. And I got a few things checked off my to-do list. So, I guess it was sort of a weird birthday in that it was pretty much like every other day except for dinner the night before. But I still enjoyed it.

3 comments:

scrapvt said...

I hope the vent helped, and I'm sorry you feel so lousy. Hopefully he'll come sooner rather than later. Glad you had a good birthday and I'm sure the nice weather helped. I can't believe people actually said those things to you, oh my god! I'm impressed you didn't bean them, I think I would have. ;)

Take care. Love, Jess :)

Amy said...

Bet that felt good...probably not as good as ripping the tiny tiny heads off all of the "comment-ers" though!! : )

Natalie said...

I bet that did feel good but I admit that I was laughing hysterically while reading your vent. :) People are amazing - next time I think you should answer them just like that. And I'm guessing this means that we won't get to see another belly pic. ;)