Monday, March 30, 2009

Couple o' things

Nattie had her 2nd dentist visit this morning. Jame got very brave and took her to help me out. She did well with the hygienist but apparently was not too excited for the dentist to have a look. I am proud of her for being such a good sport. I'm sure the goody bag that they give you afterward was a powerful incentive.

My basil has sprouted in my starter pots. I am beyond excited and can't wait til I can actually eat some :)

I finally got some stuff put up on Patrick's walls over the weekend. Pictures to come!

Work is the pits BUT I have only got 20 more working days max til I am outta here! Now, if someone could please help me figure out my short term disability paperwork....

More to come about the weekend and my bday and other random stuff ;)

No comments: