On Tuesday I had my 35w OB appt. I'm good, BP up a bit but still very healthy. Patricks heartrate was still lovely. He's definitely head down (which I knew but will save the details of how) and I don't have to go back for 2.5 weeks. :) I may have to stop eating like a total glutton and give the last few lbs to Patrick. The jury is still out since I have the rest of my life to diet. Must debate the possibility of too much sugar creating a toddler sized infant to push out vs enjoying hostess for a few remaining weeks!
And preschool drop off seems to have been resolved. Nattie couldn't bring her morning snack into Shema's room (toddler drop off) because someone had an allergy. However, she can bring snacks into Jennifer's room (preschool drop off) due to no allergy. This has apparently made all the difference and she now gets very excited about which snacky thing she will bring into Jennifer's room every morning. On Monday & Tues she chose cheddar bunnies, yesterday was Ritz crackers and today pretzels. Jennifer probably thinks I'm insane but I don't care as long as I don't have to clean boogers & spit off a tantruming child at 6:50am.
Last but not least - the mixed blessing aka the Stimulus Package. In case anyone following this blog wants to know where their money is being spent. Lots and lots is apparently going to NIH. I fully expect the busiest month of my Grants Administration career will be the last before my maternity leave. So, stress will be high...I will be exhausted...and hopefully the jerk PhD's that I work with will get some of this funding and cure cancer once & for all. Job security? Definitely. Insanity? For sure! Guess I'd better get this posted so that I can get back to it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment