Thursday, June 4, 2009

You can stop chanting now Amy....

Relaxing w/ Dad - wait, is that a motorcycle magazine she's reading? yikes!
Maymont....ahhhhhh tranquil. You'd never know from this pic that there were about 40 three year old kids running rampant!

Natalie & Nina checking out the Bears...a big hit at Maymont.


tiny VA deer. And Miss "too cool" in glasses like Daddy's.



wait! Is that Patrick sleeping? No worries, it was short lived. And I may have this bouncy seat bronzed when the infant phase is over. At some point I may feel bad that he slept in it for 5 weeks and counting. But not yet :)




3 comments:

Natalie said...

Mia slept in her swing for the first 3 months of her life!!! So don't feel bad at all. Hey, whatever works!!!

Amy said...

G slept in her swing a lot and I thought for sure it was going to burn the most horrible of habits in her brain...then I was told that babies under three months can't form habits...whether that's true or not I don't care...if made me feel better and G outgrew her swing-sleeping ways! : )

Amy said...

Oh - and thanks for the pictures! : )