Its been a busy couple of weeks/weekends. Here are some pictures to prove it :)
Natalie in front of a very cool sand sculpture at the Science Museum's shark exhibit.

My current favorite picture of Bunky. Look at those gorgeous smiling eyes!

Definitely one of the coolest pictures I've ever taken. Also the Science Museum. Nat & Kay blowing a huge bubble!

After the POP!

And in very big news! Patrick has joined Natalie at the table. He has great head/neck control and is definitely happier!

Lovey was extremely pleased that Patrick could join her!

Look at that cuteness!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are growing up way too fast! So cute, love the bubble, that's a great picture.
OH MY GOODNESS - My heart is melting and I MUST see these kiddos before they are off to college! How am I going to convince Rick to add a trip into our fall schedule???
Post a Comment