I have a new friend :) Emily & I have been sort of dancing around whether we were going to be 'hang out at preschool function' friends or actual friends outside of the world of our kids. Turns out it's the latter. We had a great time last weekend at her party and are meeting for lunch today and I just couldn't be more pleased. So, major YAY for my 3rd friend - 1 for each year we've lived here!
And just to prove why we're meant to be friends...she's added a new, absolutely fabulous acronym to my Mommy vocabulary. To compliment the MOY we now have the MMG. That's right...for all you Mom's out there that is the Massive Mommy Guilt.
I'm sorry Dad's but there is no equivalent to the MMG you feel when you achieve a MOY.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment