Pro... After 2w of normal portion sizes, 6 servings of fruit/veggie daily and regular sweatfest on the treadmill I have lost the 3lb I gained over the holidays. My pants are fitting better and I feel 'well' again.
Con... I have so far to go. Thank goodness I'm never getting pregnant again because it is not easy to undo whats done during 9m of reckless eating!
Pro... My kids adore eachother. They are a team!
Con... This extends to the wee hours. Both are sick and both can't breathe thru their noses. They were both up all night long. So, I was up all night long.
Pro... TGIF!
Pro... Its a 3 day weekend!
Pro... I'm tired but not suffering from the ick that has afflicted my kids.
Okay, my attitude is sort of adjusted. Not saying I'll still be upright by noon after spending a nearly sleepless night but I think the good outweighs the bad right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congrats, and good for you 3 lbs. is great! :) Sorry the kiddos are sick, hope they feel better very soon and you and Jame don't get it. I hope you all get a good nights sleep tonight.
Post a Comment