Last Monday I decided that it was time to stop eating like a pregnant woman or someone sustaining an infant by breastfeeding. I weaned Patrick in Nov so this was seriously overdue but I figured there was no point in reigning myself in prior to the Holiday gorgefest.
So, I began by eating normal portion sizes, and actually consuming 3 fruits and 3 veggies daily. I swear to you all that I felt like I was starving to death. Truly! Being hungry gives me anxiety...not sure why, not like I've ever been hungry a day in my life that wasn't perfectly self imposed. Anyway, I'm the girl that always has a snack and a drink in the car, in my purse, etc. I don't travel on airplanes or any place longer than 1 hour without a stocked snack bag. Dammit...I will not be caught hungry with no food!
Anyway.... After all that hard work and hunger and no dessert and tiny glasses of wine I managed to lose 1lb. This weekend I vowed not to wear anything with an elastic waist...I won't even try to explain how much I hate wearing "real" clothes on the w/e.
Today I am wearing a lovely skirt that is effectively tight enough to restrict blood flow to my legs. This is a serious reminder to only eat when I'm hungry and to make the right choices. Tonight the first thing I will do when I get home is have some QT sweatfest on the treadmill.
Awesome! *note heavy sarcasm*
Why, oh why, am I not naturally thin like James? Booooooo!
Vent over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You are too funny! By the way love the new look of the blog. You could be a scrapper yet! :)
Love ya!
Post a Comment