Sunday, February 28, 2010

Complete

This project was tough for me.  I had to start it over 4 times before I got it right and then discovered (too late) that the arm holes weren't the right size for my beefy, baby hefting arms.  instead of unraveling it again I decided to ask my friend Emily to copy me a work out DVD to target arms and will make my arms fit the sweater rather than the other way around :)  If it works she gets a free something of her choosing out of the deal!  So, its done.  Here are the photo's to prove it :)

And I would like to add that regardless of the arm situation I am feeling very proud of this.  I'm definitely getting better at this crochet thing!

sharing this with The Girl Creative

3 comments:

Kelli said...

I LOVE IT!!

Amy said...

You're amazing!

pracheesworld said...

That is awesome! Very pretty color.